Combo | F Series Wet Location Rated Green | White Housing | Battery Backup [WLFCOMBO-G]
Exterior combo exit sign! Ultra bright, compact unit provides the affordability you've been looking for in a high-end package. Long life LEDs and NiMh battery make this unit energy efficient and maintenance free! Standard unit is capable of operating in temperatures 0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104 °F.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA, NFPA 101 Life Safety Code, and Listed for Wet Locations
- Square LED Lamps
- Maintenance free 3.6V 1200mAh Ni-Mh Battery (Included)
- Fixture can be single or double sided
- Ultra bright LEDs
- Push-to-test switch
- 120/277 VAC dual operation
- Removable directional indicators
- Injection Molded thermoplastic ABS housing, UL 94V-0 flame rating
- GREEN LED Outdoor Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- Ni-Mh Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The WLFCOMBO series is constructed of injection-molded thermoplastic ABS housing. UL 94V-0 Flamre Rated. Fully gasketed with engineering grade silicone.
The WLFCOMBO series uses ultra bright, energy efficient red or green LEDs. Features 2 fully adjustable square LED lamp heads. Total lumen output is 228.6 lm.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The WLFCOMBO Weatherproof Combo Exit Sign series is designed with a maintenance-free Ni-Mh battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Battery Backup||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The WLFCOMBO combination unit is suitable for surface wall and end mounting. Suitable for indoor and wet location installations.
Mounting Configurations Explained