This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
This unit doesn't require electricity or a battery.
The unit has a peel off backing with 3M tape for easy wall mounting configuration.
- Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
- Rigid PVC
- No power or wiring required
- Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
- Indoor use only
- No future hazmat disposal needed
- Not UL Approved
|Height||3.5 - 7"|
The PTM-NOEX sign is constructed with non-toxic, non-radioactive material. Made from strong rigid PVC plastic.
Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low or no lighting due to power failure, the lettering on the signs will "Glow in the Dark". (Signs must be "charged" to glow -- requires 54 LUX (5ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination for 60 minutes).
Upon failure of the normal utility power, this unit will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *This sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes prior to being fully operational.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The PTM-NOEX sign does not require any type of battery to operate; it is 100% power-free.
The PTM-NOEX sign features 3M self-adhesive backing that allows easy installation on clean flat surfaces.
Mounting Configurations Explained