This unit uses long lasting, electricity free Photoluminescent Lighting (Glow in the Dark) Technology.
This unit doesn't require electricity or a battery.
The unit has a peel off backing with 3M tape for easy wall mounting configuration.
Peel off back for easy installation
Emergency Egress/Safety Sign
Explosion proof semi-rigid plastic
No power or wiring required
Requires continued exposure to at least 54 LUX illumination
Indoor use only
No future hazmat disposal needed
Note: this unit is not UL924 approved
The PTM-NOEX-AL sign is constructed with non-toxic, non-radioactive material. Made from strong rigid aluminum frame.
Under normal lighting conditions, these signs are highly visible. In the event of low or no lighting due to power failure, the lettering on the signs will "Glow in the Dark". (Signs must be "charged" to glow -- requires 54 LUX (5ft candles) of fluorescent, metal halide or mercury vapor light illumination for 60 minutes).
Upon failure of the normal utility power, this unit will provide at least 90 minutes of illumination. *This sign must be charged for a minimum of 60 minutes prior to being fully operational.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
PTM-NOEX-AL sign does not require any type of battery to operate; it is 100% power-free.
The PTM-NOEX-AL sign features 3M self-adhesive backing that allows easy installation on clean flat surfaces.