This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This product is approved for Chicago City.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- City of Chicago approved
- Now uses LEDs for improved energy efficiency
- Open-face glass panel, silk-screen letters
- 20 gauge steel housing with white powder coat finish
- Mounting Canopy for Side Mount
- Integrated solid state system, lock out, low voltage battery cutoff, dual voltage 120/277
- RED LED Combo Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The CHCO-R series is contructed from durable 20-gauge steel with a white finish. Features a heat-tampered, impact-resistant glass lens.
The CHCO-R Combo Exit Sign offers two adjustable metal lamp LED heads: 3.6VDC 1.8W(2).
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The CHCO-R series is designed with a maintenance-free battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Battery Backup||10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F|
Univeral input 100-300 VAC 50HZ operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The CHCO-R Combo Exit Sign is suitable for wall and side mount via steel mounting canopy.
Mounting Configurations Explained