Exit Sign | Custom Wording Thermoplastic [EX-CU]
Now offering a fully customizable single sided thermoplastic sign made to your specifications! Use our design wizard to get an idea of what your sign wording will look like, add to your cart and purchase once you are satisfied. You will then be contacted for final approval. Lead times vary depending on intricacy of design. Most commonly used for signage such as "X-RAY IN USE", "NO ENTRY", "IN SESSION" and others. Faceplate includes knock-out left/right arrows.
|Line 1: Line 1|
|Line 2: Line 2|
|Line 3: Line 3|
Customize your text on an LED Exit Sign.
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- Mounting bracket for ceiling, wall mount (flag pole style) or flush mount included
- Injection-molded, VO flame retardant, high impact housing
- Constant uniform illumination
- Short circuit protection / voltage surge protection
- Lead time varies based on design, please be prepared to provide PDF file of logo
- Green LEDs and black housing available upon request
- Red LED Exit Sign
- One CUSTOM Faceplate (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Second CUSTOM faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The EX-CU series is constructed from injection molded, V-0 flame retardant, high impact thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard. Available in black housing.
The EX-CU series illumination is achieved by use of long-lasting, efficient ultra bright red or green LEDs.
EMERGENCY OPERATION - BATTERY BACKUP
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solid-state transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The EX-CU series is designed with a maintenance-free 4.8V 700mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 20°F (-7°C) to 95°F (35°F).
Dual voltage input 120/277VAC operation. LED display indicats AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected,solid state circuitry.
The EX-CU is suitable for surface wall, side and top mounting via included canopy. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.