Emergency Light | M Series Mini | White Housing [EL-M]
Fully adjustable emergency light with energy-saving LED lamps in an economical package. Long lasting, low maintenance NiCad battery. No heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries! Works on either 120 or 277 VAC.
|Operation Type: Battery Backup|
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL and cUL listed and meets or exceeds all requirements in NFPA 70, NFPA 101 life Safety Code
- Suitable for USA and Canada Market
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Two fully adjustable, glare-free LED lighting heads
- Injection-molded, high impact, UV-stabilized, UL 94 V-O thermoplastic housing
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- Universal mounting plate with quick-connect feature
- Universal J-box mounting pattern
Previous Product Codes: EL-MW
- White or Black All LED Emergency Light
- Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation (Located inside unit)
The EL-M Series is constructed from injection molded, Impact-and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
The EL-M series model is equipped with 3.6V, 1W LEDs that deliver a total of 220lm from whole unit, CCT 5700k.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The EL-M Emergency Lighting series is designed with maintenance-free 3.6V NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operation temperature range is 50°F (10°C) to 104°F (40°C)
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The EL-M is suitable for wall or ceiling installation via included mounting plate. Snap together design allows for quick and easy installation.
Mounting Configurations Explained
View Installation Instructions