Accessory | Battery Ballast | Fluorescent Low Profile 800 Lumens [EB LFL-800]
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- Linear fluorescent lamp emergency ballast
- Contains battery, charger and inverter circuit
- 700 Lumens
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
- 120/277V 60Hz operation (requires unswitched AC power source)
- For use with grounded, UL Listed indoor fixtures
- Compatible with all AC magnetic and electronic ballasts (including multiple lamp ballast w/one lamp operating in emergency mode)
- Cold starts and operates for 90 minutes one 2' to 4' T5 or T8 lamp
- Low Profile Ballast
- Wiring Instructions
- Installation Hardware
The EB-LFL-800 Low Profile Ballast is designed with a compact heavy duty galvanized steel housing.
The EB-LFL-800 Low Profile Ballast has a 700 lumens output.
In an event of a power failure, the unit will switch to emergency mode and operate one or two existing lamps for a minimum of 90 mionutes each
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The EB-LFL-800 Low Profile Ballast is designed with a maintenance-free 8.4V 2000mAh NiCd battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|EB-LFL-800||20°C to 50°C / 68°F to 122°F|
Input: 120/277, 60Hz, 186mA/187mA, 3.3W/3.7W
Compatible with the following lamps:
T5: One Lamp - 17W-54W
Two Lamps - 17W-39W
T8: One Lamp - 17W-54W
Two Lamps - 17W-39W
CFL: One Lamp - 32W
Long CFL: One Lamp - 18W-50W
The EB-LFL-800 Low Profile Ballast is suitable for top installation of fixture, in the wire-way and is also approved for use in sealed gasketed fixtures.
Mounting Configurations Explained
View Installation Instructions