Accessory | Battery Ballast | Fluorescent 700 Lumens [EB-8]
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
Use with 17-110 watts single pin or bi-pin fluorescent lamps (T8, T10, or T12) for 90 minutes. Operates one 8' lamp or two 4' lamps.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit produces Fluorescent lighting.
- Fluorescent emergency ballast
- Painted durable steel casing
- Contains battery, charger and inverter circuit
- Meets or exceeds all NEC and Life Safety Code emergency lighting requirements
- 90 Minute emergency operation
- 120/277v 60Hz operation
- led Charge indicator light and push-to-test switch
- Cold starts and operates specified lamp types