Accessory | Battery Ballast | Fluorescent 3000 Lumens [EB-30]
Utilize everyday existing fluorescent lighting as emergency lighting. Emergency battery ballasts allow a linear or compact fluorescent (CFL) fixture to be used during both normal and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the emergency battery ballast operates the fixture, powering the lamp for a minimum of 90 minutes from the built-in backup battery.
Use with 17-215 watts single pin or bi-pin fluorescent lamps (T5, T8, T9, T10 or T12) for 90 minutes including U-shaped, HO, VHO, circline, twin, quad and triple twin-tube compacts.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
- UL Listed for factory or field installation
- Emergency illumination time exceeds the National Electrical Code (NEC), Life Safety Code (NFPA) and UL 90-minute requirements
- One- or two-lamp operation
- Compatible with most one, two, three or four lamp electronic, standard and dimming AC ballasts
- Does not affect normal fixture operation
- May be used with either a switched or unswitched fixture
- May be installed on top of or remote from the fixture
- Not recommended with fixtures where the ambient temperature may fall below 0°C.
- Charging indicator light and double-pole Push-to-test switch included