Combo | JR Series Red | White Housing [COMBOJR-R]
An efficient and secure Exit Sign / Emergency Light Combo. Save money buying this 2-in-1 product. Long lasting, low maintenance NiCad battery. No heavy, short-lived sealed lead acid batteries! Works on either 120 or 277 VAC. Faceplate includes knock-out left/right directional chevrons. Fixture is single or double sided.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA NFPA 70, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- All LED light! No SLA batteries, uses long lasting NiCads that are very low maintenance
- Rated for Damp Locations
- Fully adjustable head lamps
- Universal mounting canopy for top installation or flush mount to wall
- Lightweight with snap-together construction for easy installation
- LED status indicator
- Injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant, corrosion-proof, UL 94 V-0 flame retardant housing
- Push-to-test switch
- Universal transformer for 120 or 277 VAC operation
- RED LED Combo Exit Sign / Emergency Light
- Two "EXIT" Faceplates (with optional knockout arrows)
- One Blank Faceplate
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware (Inside Unit)
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The COMBOJR-R series is constructed from injection molded, impact- and scratch-resistant and corrosion-proof UL 94 V-0 flame retardant thermoplastic housing. White housing is standard.
Uses (2) 1W lamps that distribute even white light. EXIT portion uses long-lasting, efficient red LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The COMBOJR-R Combo Exit Light series is designed with a maintenance-free 3.6V 1000mAh NiCad battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Standard Option||0°C to 40°C / 32°F to 104°F|
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The COMBOJR-R is suitable for surface wall and top mounting via included canopy. Unibody housing snaps together with no additional fasteners. Quick connect installation design allows for quick and easy installation. Knock-out chevrons for customized egress signage and field adjustable.
Mounting Configurations Explained