Exit Sign | SM Series Edge Lit Red [ELSM-R]
A Premium aluminum housing and UV stabilized ultra-clear acrylic paneling makes this Red LED letter exit sign architecturally pleasing. The included universal mounting kit allows top, lateral or flush installation. Installable press-on directional arrows can be placed to point towards exit direction.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This unit contains a battery for backup power. The battery must be connected during installation.
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA, and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- UL Listed for USA
- Listed for damp locations
- Engineering grade aluminum extruded housing
- 5 watts energy usage (battery backup models)
- Field installable directional indicators
- AC On indicator light and push-to-test switch (battery backup models)
- 120/277V operation
- Please allow 3-5 days for black or white finishes - Call for rush orders
Compatible Battery: B3A-48
- Red LED Exit Sign
- Clear Single Sided "EXIT" Faceplate (with optional adhesive arrows)
- Mirrored/White Double Sided "EXIT" faceplate (extra cost)
- Mounting Canopy, Installation Instructions & Hardware
- NiCad Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The ELSM-R Edge Lit Exit Sign series signage panels are constructed of high polish injection molded virgin acrylic. Mylar divider standard on double sided units. Standard housing finish is aluminum. Also available with white or black housing finish.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solidstate transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The ELSM-R Exit Sign is designed with a maintenance-free battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours. Operational temperature range is 32°F (0°C) to 122F (50°C).
This unit continuously monitors the AC power, battery supply voltage, emergency lamp condition and charging circuit. If failure is detected, the multi-color LED indicator light will indicate the status and adjust when it has been corrected. Unit will automatically perform NFPA required monthly and annual testing. Refer to user manual for details.
Dual voltage input 120/277 VAC operation. 220V/50Hz Special voltage available. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch on battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit. Unit offers surge protected, solid state circuitry.
The ELSM-R LED Exit Sign series is suitable for wall, sloped, high, or standard ceiling mounting. Unit include field installable directional arrow indicators. All hardware is included.
Mounting Configurations Explained
View Installation Instructions