This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit uses energy efficient and long lasting LED's.
This product is approved for City of Chicago
- UL 924, NEC, OSHA and NFPA 101 Life Safety Code
- City of Chicago approved
- Now uses LEDs for improved energy efficiency
- Open-face acrylic panel, silk-screen letters
- 20 gauge steel housing with white powder coat finish
- Integrated solid state system, lock out, low voltage battery cutoff
- Universal Voltage Input 120-277, 50-60 Hz
- RED LED Edge Lit Exit Sign
- One "EXIT" Faceplate
- Installation Instructions
- Battery - Must connect the battery after installation
The CHELSM-R Edge Lit Exit Sign series is constructed from durable 20-gauge steel with a white finish. Extrusion slim type trim plate, with optical grade acrylic panel. Features a heat-tampered, impact-resistant glass lens.
The CHELSM-R Edge Lit Exit Sign comes with high bright white LEDs.
Upon failure of the normal utility power, an internal solid-state transfer switch automatically provides uninterrupted emergency operation for at least 90 minutes. The fully automatic solid-state, two-rate charger initiates battery charging to recharge a discharged battery in 24 hours.
BATTERY - BATTERY BACKUP
The CHELSM-R Edge Lit Exit Sign series is designed with a maintenance-free 3.2V 1500mAh LiFePO4 battery that provides a minimum emergency duration of 90 minutes. Recharge time of the battery is 24 hours.
|Battery Backup||50°F to 104°F|
Universal input 120-277 VAC 50-60 Hz operation. LED display indicates AC/ON. An external push button test switch with battery backup units allows maintenance personnel to quickly determine the operational status of the unit.
The CHELSM-R Edge Lit Exit Sign series is suitable for side, wall, and ceiling with its universal mounting mounting bracket.