Medium 80/100/150 Watt Cast Aluminum Multi-Purpose LED Area Light
Full product specifications, including Warranty, Construction, Illumination, Photometrics and Installation available in our downloadable PDF Spec Sheet accessed though the PDF icon below product pricing.
- Available in 4000K (neutral white) and 5000K (cool white).
- Long-life LEDs provide at least 58,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- ODBAREA-80 delivers 8,591 lumens (110 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 9,064 lumens (116 LPW) at 5000k.
- ODBAREA-100 delivers 10,035 lumens (102 LPW) at 4000k, and 11,021 lumens (112 LPW) at 5000k.
- ODBAREA-150 delivers 15,131 lumens (98 LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard on ODBAREA-100 and ODBAREA-150.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion <20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze powder coat finish, and a heat-resistant polycarbonate lens.
- Wireway enclosure is sealed with a water-tight, silicon rubber gasket.
- Effective projected areas (EPA's) are: Front = 0.38 sf; Side = 0.30 sf; and Face = 1.04 sf.
- Threaded receptacle (1/2" NPS) for photocell. Optional arms and slip-fitters provide additional photocell mounting options.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit applications.