Large 120 Watt Cast Aluminum LED Wall Pack
Full product specifications, including Warranty, Construction, Illumination, Photometrics and Installation available in our downloadable PDF Spec Sheet accessed though the PDF icon below product pricing.
- Available in 4000k (neutral white) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- ODBWPLG-120 models deliver 12,146 lumens and 101 lumens per watt (LPW) at both 4000k and 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 120-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion <20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Die cast aluminum housing with durable, dark bronze, powder coat paint.
- Tempered, borosilicate glass lens with seamless, silicone gasket to prevent leaks.
- Removable, threaded plugs for side attachment of 1/2" rigid electrical conduit, or for button photocells.
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.