Photocell - Button, Pencil or Swivel
Light-sensitive switch turns off luminaires when ambient light is present, and turns them off when ambient light is absent. Ideal for use with outdoor luminaires requiring photoelectric automation. Rain-tight for outdoor use. Time delay prevents unintended switching from flashes like headlights, lightning and other transitory lighting sources.
- Switches light sources including LED, incandescent, HID and fluorescent.
- Heavy-duty, rain-proof, polycarbonate housing and lens.
- Photocell is 1/2" diameter CdS (cadmium-sulfide).
- Available in 120 or 277 AC voltage (both 50-60Hz).
- Single pole, single throw switch, normally open.
- Power consumption: 1.5VA maximum.
- Switches light source on when ambient lighting levels decrease to 1-2 foot-candles.
- Switches light source off when ambient lighting levels increase to 3-6 foot-candles.