1' x 4' Ultra-Thin Edge-Lit 40 Watt LED Panel Troffer
The ultra-thin, edge-lit LED panel IDBFLAT1X4 series is designed to deliver general ambient lighting in a variety of indoor settings, including schools, offices, hospitals and stores, and is the perfect choice for both new construction and retrofits. This high-efficacy luminaire provides long-life and uniform illumination, as well as standard 0-10 vdc dimming capability.
- Available in 4000k (neutral) and 5000k (cool white) color temperatures.
- Long-life LEDs provide 56,000 hours of operation with at least 70% of initial lumen output (L70).
- Provides 4,149 luminaire lumens (104 lumens per watt, LPW) at 4000k, and 4,600 luminaire lumens (115 LPW) at 5000k.
- Uniform illumination with no visible LED pixilation.
- Universal 100-277 AC voltage (50-60Hz) is standard.
- 0-10vdc dimming capability is standard.
- Power factor > 0.90.
- Total harmonic distortion <20%.
- Color rendering index > 80.
- Aluminum housing and acrylic lens.
- Suitable for ambient temperatures from -25�C to 45�C (-13�F to 113�F).
- Easy installation in new construction or retrofit.
- Standard mounting options include recessed mounting in grid ceilings, or suspended mounting using attached hanging brackets. Optional surface mounting requires a surface mounting kit (option SMK).